The Cancer Immunology Training Program, under the leadership of Dr. Dario Vignali, is currently looking to fill a Postdoc slot on the T32 grant.
Qualifications to apply are:
1. PhD, MD, DDS, DSc, DVN degree completed by June 1, 2021
2. US citizen or documented Permanent Resident
3. Research relevant to cancer immunology
4. Must be 1st, 2nd or 3rd year postdoc
5. Mandatory attendance at all CITP activities during appointment
6. Must be available for interview, and ideally be able to start Postdoc position in a lab at the University of Pittsburgh, by June 1, 2021
If you are eligible or have any questions, please contact Barb Beatty at email@example.com and request an application, where you will find additional details and direction.
The deadline for application submission is April 13, 2021 by midnight.