The Unified Flow Core will remain open to support ongoing, essential work. No new research should be initiated.
Contact Lisa Borghesi if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
New safety measures are in place including mandatory six foot spatial separation between individuals.
Staff numbers will be reduced. Please check this page and on flow core doors for the available technologist.
Rules for core use, effective immediately:
1) Users should work 6 feet apart from each other and from core staff.
2) One person per instrument. If a second person is needed to assist the primary user, then that second person must stand outside.
3) Users should disinfect surfaces before and after use. (key board, mouse, and desk)
4) Users must wear gloves.
5) Users are encouraged to communicate with core staff by text or email. (Please state your name and the cytometer that you are working on). To help maintain a 6 foot spatial buffer, core staff may relocate to seating areas outside of the core.
6) In sort rooms, personnel will be limited to one staff member only. Users must stand 6 feet away at all times.
7) Violators: one warning, a second violation = immediate suspension.